- All sections compete in competitions each year from approximately July until October.
- Each section will generally attend 5 competitions per year, competing against similar graded clubs from the same age group.
- Competition dates are advised by Calisthenics Victoria in May or early June.
- The competitions are located within the Melbourne metropolitan area (e.g., Burwood, Broadmeadows, Forest Hill, and Geelong).
- A yearly competition is also held at Ballarat for members from Tinies through to Masters.
- Adjudicators score each team on their items at all competitions.
More information about competition procedures and etiquette for members can be found in our Members Handbook.